If you haven't done so, you should do the django tutorial. It will
give you a good view of what is available to django user.

Then there is a few page in the documentation about contributing.
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/contributing/

What you'll need to learn depend on what aspect of django you want to
contribute to. But networking and GUI shouldn't be needed beyond some
basic knowledge. Django is a framework for building the server side of
web application. It provide really few GUI components and the
networking stuff is delegated to real webserver like nginx.

> Hi all users,
> I am a new user of Django
> with a basic knowledge of  Python language .Please recommend me what more to
> learn to start contributing to Django and how to start contributing.
> Example if i do need to know about networking, GUI ,etc.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c749c6ac-ceca-44f6-9457-d6b045fdf924%40googlegroups.com.

Cordialement, Coues Ludovic
+336 148 743 42

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAEuG%2BTbE%3D8JFosij%2BN5Vr8njSNQ9GE5tT56nPv1FM119pWBa8A%40mail.gmail.com.