On Sunday, 2 April 2017 15:23:35 UTC+1, Rajesh Benjwal wrote:

> I was trying to paginate course list view but not able to do it. I tried
> puting paginated_by in views and this
>
> http://dpaste.de/7Mea
>
> code in the template but it seems like it does work that way and I am
> missing something.
>

> This is views.py
>
> http://dpaste.de/PHtZ
>

> this is the related template
>
> http://dpaste.de/jk5k
>
> I removed the pagination code as It was not working at all.
>
> It looks like I am clueless about how to paginate. I would appeariciate
> any ahel. Thanks

Well, the problem is precisely that you are subclassing
TemplateResponseMixin, rather than a class that actually contains support
for pagination. You shouldn't be doing that, you should be subclassing
ListView. For the same reason, you should not override the `get` method;
you should use `get_queryset` to add the annotation to your Course query,
and `get_context_data` to get the subjects.
--

DR.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/7ffb1b65-ddde-4b40-8487-e40c67445c34%40googlegroups.com.