Hi Andrew,

Many thanks for your input - that does indeed help.

What was really confusing me was what arguments I actually needed to supply
to the JsonWebsocketConsumer.group_send() function.

Not fully understanding classmethods, I was trying to pass the cls argument
as well.

I understand what the group_name and payload arguments do - but what s the
stream argument doing?

Dan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/e00a2db6-db82-45e4-a08c-bb805488a37e%40googlegroups.com.