> setting up audiotracks in a new project.. im forced to use the example
> project, whose structure i don't fully understand..

the documentation says..

Add ``audiotracks`` to your app
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit ``settings.py`` and add ``audiotracks`` to your list of
``INSTALLED_APPS``. Then synchronize your database with::

    $ python manage.py syncdb

Edit your ROOT_URLCONF_ and add a piece of code similar to::

    urlpatterns += patterns('',
        # Here we mount the app under /music. Feel free to use something
else
        url("^music", include("audiotracks.urls")),
        # Some URLs require a Django username
        url("^(?P<username>[\w\._-]+)/music", include("audiotracks.urls")),
    )

Visit the URL ``/music/upload`` to upload your first track.

but i get an error everytime i try

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/25f1645f-6b80-435d-9bd5-8ccf26742db4%40googlegroups.com.