From: django-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:django-users@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of sarfaraz ahmed
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2017 9:13 AM
To: django-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Django Deployment showing list of directory

I am new to python 2.7 and I see python 3.6 is very different from 2.7.
I tried your suggestion. Now my vhost file looks like this

WSGIScriptAlias / c:/Apache24/htdocs/testarhamcollections/project1/wsgi.py
WSGIPythonPath c:/Apache24/htdocs/testarhamcollections

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerAdmin
ad...@testarhamcollections.com<mailto:ad...@testarhamcollections.com>
    DocumentRoot "C:/Apache24/htdocs/testarhamcollections"
    ServerName www.testarhamcollections.com<http://www.testarhamcollections.com>
    ServerAlias testarhamcollections.com<http://testarhamcollections.com>
    ErrorLog
"C:/Apache24/htdocs/testarhamcollections/logs/testarhamcollections.com-error.log"
    CustomLog
"C:/Apache24/htdocs/testarhamcollections/logs/testarhamcollections.com-access.log"
 common

    Alias / "c:/Apache24/htdocs/testarhamcollections"
    <Files wsgi.py>
        Require all granted
    </Files>

</VirtualHost>