Hi everyone,
My project consists of a web site which allows to manage the reservations
of vehicles by customers.
These customers are required to work with these vehicles as drivers 35
hours a week

*front office*
__During registration on the site the user will have to load documents
(pdf, jpeg etc)
__ after confirmation by the admin, the user can electronically sign a
contract
 On are:
__ it can save a work schedule for one week (modifiable)
__ there are three reservation ranges per day (8 hours each)
__The availability of reservations will depend on the availability of the
vehicles (without possibility of choice)
__ once a vehicle is recovered the driver must make a service in his
account indicating the mileage

*Back office*
__ the admin must view the transmitted documents before validating the
registration and then send him a contract to sign electronically
__ Manage Vehicles (Add / Remove)
__ manage availability of vehicles (repairs in garage)
__ Once a vehicle is returned to the park the person who manages the park
must do a "vehicle return" indicating the mileage

*As I do not have experience in web development I do not know where to
start my project, *
*Thank you for helping me*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5f28d4e3-dd24-46a4-b7d3-e509e1059eca%40googlegroups.com.