On 11/16/06, Tom Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm sure there are better ways, but that's the way that works for me.
> That sounds great and I tried setting up an SVN repos on Textdrive and it
> beat me... following the docs, again, it's the concepts that get me, not the
> specifics...
>
> I'm now in the awful position of hacking a live server to do fixes... and
> people are using it...
>
> And the worst thing is, each time I kill the django-fcgi and lighttp... it
> never quite boots the first time. I'm assuming that it takes django a while
> to get up... in order for lighttp to connect with it...
>
> I really need to get to where you are now...

Well, here's my suggestion then: Start a new thread here in
django-users, asking for some TextDrive specific help. A lot of people
on this list use TextDrive (a list member is even the one that created
TextDrive's screencast). Maybe you can get some answers that way.

For better or worse, I use Dreamhost, so I'm afraid I'm not much more
help to you.

I'm just worried that no one else is reading this thread right now,
which is why no one is jumping in to help you with your TextDrive
issue.

Jay P.