I'm trying to allow users to login with facebook  via django allauth to my
website but I am getting the following error:
URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not
whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web
OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect
URIs.

I configured my Facebook app like this:

1. Made it Public

2.Website
   site URL: http://localhost:8000/ (since I'm running locally)

3. Client OAuth Login -ON
    Web OAuth Login -ON

4.Valid OAuth redirect URIs: what do I put here,  and  is it even necessary
to put something?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/843f37b5-ff60-4638-82ed-ade5bc88b7d0%40googlegroups.com.