Hey, I've been running into issues trying to figure out how a user could be
able to access multiple versions of an app.  Here is the following example:

I have an app named ANNA.  ANNA is used to build labels and these labels
are dependent upon different standards that come out.  For example, we have
standard 1700, standard 1800, standard 1900.  The DjangoProject website has
a bottom corner button that allows you to go to different versions of the
django docs.  I would like to implement that into ANNA, however I've come
across a number of problems.  So ANNA has the following app structure:

my_project
     - ANNA
     - build    (development)
     - search (development)

I have tried to implement this versioning by the following partition

*PARTITION 1*

my_project
    - ANNA
    - build   (development)
    - search (development)
    - build1700
    - search1700
    - build1800
    - search1800
    - build1900
    - search1900

Unfortunately, the models used in all versions of build are the same across
the board, and Django's reverse lookup for these models is giving me
issues.  For instance if I have a label model in build, I will also have a
label model in build1700, build1800, etc.  So I have to change the model
names for each version, which means I have to change all of the business
code to be version specific -- and I really do not want to do that since
our label standards are also in development and change quite rapidly (like
every four months right now).  The versions are also similar enough to
where when a new one comes out, I would like to be able to pretty much copy
and paste the last version's code into the new version's code and make my
changes like so.

Has anyone ever had to do anything like this or have any ideas of how to go
about it?

Also, below is my current callback.

Unhandled exception in thread started by <function wrapper at 0x38639b0>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/4ae70d15-12a3-44bd-9dfe-7666eab9e658%40googlegroups.com.