I'm a little confused as to what this has to do with Django, which runs
server side. The code it emits to the client is limited to what you put in
your templates, including perhaps the widgets that django provides for
forms.

I use a lot of javascript in my forms, and it's my responsibility to minify
that and include links to the minified code in my templates in production
(and unminified in development) but these are all django unrelated build
issues. And solving them depends on django unrelated tool sets you're using.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/6a306671-399e-40bc-bee0-cf5837d7c5f6%40googlegroups.com.