Am Mittwoch, 9. August 2017 18:03:44 UTC+2 schrieb Vijay Khemlani:

> https://django-guardian.readthedocs.io/en/stable/userguide/check.html#get-objects-for-user
>
> projects = get_objects_for_user(request.user, 'projects.view_project')

Thank you for providing this link. I guess it is new to many developers.

I worked with this method some years ago and it was slow. It was slow since
the permission checking
gets done at several ways (via is_superuser, via perms for user, via perms
for group, ...) But this is old and outdated
information. I guess this is not true any more.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/afc9ac15-8e61-400a-a36c-c62b5bac22dc%40googlegroups.com.