I have a django app that runs in linux. It uses nginx and uwsgi. I
have successfully deployed it with Docker, vagrant/VirtualBox, VMware,
kvm, and on bare metal. But now I have prospective client that refuses
to run linux, even in a VM. So I am tying to get my app running on
Windows Server 2016, piece by painful piece.

>From what I have read nginx and uwsgi cannot be used on Windows. Is
that indeed true? Is my only option apache and mod_wsgi?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CACwCsY5DJuKv%3D9%3DUqukK1eHoCPX54Xz%3DewJ0w5-fFNAmmsniEw%40mail.gmail.com.