Hi,
I had a production application running with Python2.7 and Django1.11
through Apache and mod_wsgi.
Now I have upgraded to Python3.5 and created virtual env. pip install
mod_wsgi is giving below error.

(p3_venv) bash-4.1# pip install mod_wsgi
Collecting mod_wsgi
  Downloading mod_wsgi-4.5.18.tar.gz (2.5MB)
    Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
      File "/tmp/pip-build-_hbwnbp5/mod-wsgi/setup.py", line 164, in
<module>
        'missing Apache httpd server packages.' % APXS)
    RuntimeError: The 'apxs' command appears not to be installed or is not
executable. Please check the list of prerequisites in the documentation for
this package and install any missing Apache httpd server packages.

Since mod_wsgi was already installed for Python2.7 how do I reinstall
mod_wsgi. Do I need to re install within virtual environment or at system
level. Any links/list of steps will be helpful.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bijal

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/99d60e0c-293c-486d-9e9d-2332ca8723b6%40googlegroups.com.