I'm using python code to verify the fields. I'm doing it on a View. But
with javascript maybe I can solve this issue where i don't need to reload
the page. But if i do that, can i do things like check the database to see
if it already contains some value? Or store something on request.session
for later?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/f089a104-ed0e-4ae0-9567-668e4422fb57%40googlegroups.com.