In some place I wrote that "However the very same API is returning proper
result with both --- IP address and domain name". I would like to correct
hat this scenario is working when I am hitting the API from POSTMAN.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/f83f9682-4e7d-4ce9-95aa-67e6d6d4aff3%40googlegroups.com.