You need to render your template with two forms in context. For example:

class LoginFormView(views.View):
    def get_context_data(self, **kwargs):
        context = super().get_context_data(**kwargs)
        context["login_form"] = LoginForm()
        context["registration_form"] = RegistrationForm()
        return context

Ege Güneş
+90 532 740 0848
https://gunes.io <https://www.gunes.io>