Hi Jason,

Thanks for your help! I just solved the bug.

The reason of the bug is that in the first step after I verify the worker's
identification, I should put them in the database. And in django default
setting, PASSWORD_HASHERS is set to PBKDF2 to hash the password for each
worker. It is a complex algorithm, slowing down the speed to put users in
the database. So I change PASSWORD_HASHERS to SHA1P. In this way, the user
is put in the database faster, thus the first page is loaded faster.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/34e36052-9c46-4c07-8386-2e21c9633422%40googlegroups.com.