I looked around for a django-pandas forum/group but could not find one...
 I didnt' provide any errors or stack traces because there are none... The
web server just hangs and I have to go into Windows task manager and kill
the cmd window and sometime even that is not enough (I need to also
separately kill the python2.7 process).  Any other recommendations for
troubleshooting?  I'm not really a python expert by any means...

Thx

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/cfa2ebfe-62c9-4f52-ba54-e54fa6dc1ec2%40googlegroups.com.