Check this out for how to redirect:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.0/topics/http/shortcuts/#redirect

Check this out for how Django determines the name of primary key fields:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.0/topics/db/models/#automatic-primary-key-fields

The best advice has already been provided: Get a random post id from your
model and then redirect to the DetailView of that post.  You can figure it
out.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/4834d44e-cb98-4d0d-b656-ff2c05a486a8%40googlegroups.com.