Hi Joakim,

On 2018-01-08 22:50, Joakim Hove wrote:
Sounds to me that what you want is a `singleton` implemented in Python . The fact that Django is involved does not seem to be very relevant?

Indeed, that has crossed my mind and I'm sorry if this is in fact not very Django related. But I'm wondering if it would be a nice design to simply have a .py file with a singleton class and then accessing that from wherever I need it, but thinking about it, then why not?

Sorry if I have created a lot of noise, but that actually seems like exactly what I want. I might have been trying to overengineer things instead of just keeping it simple :-)

Thanks a lot for all the help from everyone helping me with my not very specific questions.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5e49dd7b-222a-782e-b50f-958b0e1a535c%40stacktrace.dk.