Hi,

On 2018-01-09 08:09, Andréas Kühne wrote:
You will have to parse the CSV file manually with a custom management command (at least that is what I would do). All you need to do is open the file, split each row with a "," and then  import the correct columns to the model.

Unfortunately, CSV is a really bad, non-standardized format and simply splitting each row with a "," will cause you all kinds of issues with espacing values with a "," and other things.

I would suggest using the python CSV library for this:

https://docs.python.org/3/library/csv.html

Just though that was worth mentioning.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup