To link Strava accounts to an Amazon Alexa Skill it is required to redirect
the authenification to a specific callback URL.
In my case I will be using the callback URL's provided by Amazon
f.e. *https://alexa.amazon.co.jp/api/skill/link/<Vendor ID>*

How can I enter this domain in the app configuration on
https://www.strava.com/settings/api ?

As it doesn't allow me to add "/" escaping them with %2F only result in
*redirect_uri
: "invalid"*
Furthermore I haven't seen an option to choose between HTTP or HTTPS
(if I leave it blank HTTP gets entered by default in the autorization URL)

Thank you very much.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/a3e22206-6fd6-453c-b2a4-85f61332025e%40googlegroups.com.