It depends on where you want to house your app.if you need to house your
app on the new machine. Just pip install from your requirements.txt file,
then copy your django project to your new machine.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAPCf-y4zUGDgXEbj62x0mJcHxM1P7r-%3DjX3PgG%2B%3D0C4mb__Jnw%40mail.gmail.com.