Hi tangoward15,

The User model by default is auth.User, but you can define a custom one and
reference it at settings:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.0/ref/settings/#auth-user-model

So, get_user_model() will return the model defined at AUTH_USER_MODEL
setting.

Salut!

El dissabte, 17 febrer de 2018 23:44:34 UTC+1, tangoward15 va escriure:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/00ed285c-9adf-4814-8626-6b856baee8a0%40googlegroups.com.