I'm just beginning developing a new app(s) and I'm wondering when I need to
add a new app. if one app uses models from another app is that a hint that
these two apps are acutally one app or is this still ok in terms of good

Let's say I have a customer app (with customer models, admins etc) and a
booking app which of course uses the customer model. Would it be good to
have two apps or would it be actually only a booking app which includes all
the models, logic etc from the customer app?

Thanks in advance