Andrew,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

In classic fashion, the issue has gone away and I'm not entirely sure why.
I suspect there might have been a page with older code buried somewhere,
trying to do websocket things wrongly, and that was throwing things off.
I'm sure it will rear it's head again, and if it does I will try and get a
reproducible test case.

Toby

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/64436f7a-18d7-452b-a9cf-3580d7636b73%40googlegroups.com.