Hi Andreas,

I would say that this depends on your use case. I try to group
functionality or domains in my apps. So for example I have all of the
invoicing views and models in one app, all of the user models and views in
another app. There are some models that have relationships to other models
in other apps but thats the way I do it. So I try to group all of the
functionality that is the same in one app.

If you want to create a reusable app however (for posting on pypi), you
should not add any dependencies on other apps - but that is a different
conversation.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Andréas