the site ip i use to connect to the site is not the same ip that i put the
website files on.  when i do the below stop service,  i am still able to
access the old version of the site. so i'm confused now. if i try to
connect to the ip that is in the httpd.conf file, i get Bad Request 400.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/80044bd4-52dc-405f-8807-2edf0e849197%40googlegroups.com.