Added urls file

On Tuesday, 13 March 2018 10:40:29 UTC-4, Derek wrote:
> Maybe you need to show what your looks like as well?
> On Tuesday, 13 March 2018 05:57:55 UTC+2, Carl Brubaker wrote:
>> I'm probably missing something simple, but I can't get my info to display
>> from my database.
>> I have 2 abstract models to make 1 normal model.
>> My url views aren't giving me errors, the web browser finds them.
>> My variables aren't correct(I can only assume).
>> Thanks!

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit
from django.urls import path

from . import views

urlpatterns = [
	path('', views.contacts, name='index'),
	path('create/', views.contact_create, name='create'),
	path('<int:entry>/', views.contact_detail, name='detail'),
	path('<int:entry>/update/', views.contact_update, name='update'),