On 15/03/2018 6:15 PM, Mike Dewhirst wrote:
Since getting Firefox 59.0 yesterday some of my sites were not displaying properly. They work normally in Chrome. Admin sites are working OK.

Looking at 'View source' everything is there but just not rendered. Comparing source between my efforts and those of the Admin I saw a difference which seems to have fixed my problem. For now anyway.

I had ...

Changing that second line to ...

actually ...

... seemed to fix it.

I'm guessing Firefox is slightly more rigorous and my html was inadequate.

Cheers

Mike

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/617737c6-480d-e57c-0508-c0f2a5b5b2f1%40dewhirst.com.au.