hello.
I'm trying to build an local merchant website. So I don't know how to edit
address form for Saleor. It uses google i18n address form.
and when i'm trying to delete some fields like company_name, city
city_area, postal_code, country, country_area, i'm having problem.

on the page : http://localhost:8000/checkout/shipping-address/

i'm getting
{% with address_form_lines=address_form.i18n_fields_order %}
this kind of error.

Making migration doesn't solve the problem and I don't know why it's
requesting the field which is doesn't exist!  I even tried deleting DB,
migrating again!

If someone knows it please tell me.
Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5f44cebc-915e-4c08-b394-13efc4ca5c0c%40googlegroups.com.