I Have set up cache in my File System and I have used the following code to
cache my view

from django.views.decorators.cache import cache_page

@cache_page(60 * 15)

def myView(request):

    #some code

What i want to know is that, How is this caching mechanism different from
the automatic caching some browsers provide?

Browsers usually do cache web apps, so what difference will this manual
caching configuration make?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/61c8eb2b-0293-4562-a3e2-625a85cdb75f%40googlegroups.com.