Ah si, olvidé la pregunta

Is anybody using a package for reporting?

Thanks, José

2018-04-09 6:43 GMT-03:00 Avraham Serour <tovm...@gmail.com>:

> Do you have a question or just sharing?
>
> On Sat, 7 Apr 2018, 1:33 , <jose.esp...@uaysen.cl> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I've been trying different django reporting packages with no success
>>
>> Apparently, all of them are developed for versions previous than Django
>> 2.0
>>
>> Any help will be appreciated
>>
>> José
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Django users" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to django-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
>> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/
>> msgid/django-users/d176707c-b267-4730-8913-ab68b9dc64c3%
>> 40googlegroups.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/d176707c-b267-4730-8913-ab68b9dc64c3%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Django users" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to django-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/
> msgid/django-users/CAFWa6t%2Bn2_r3JrwUKUVg-RLkb8aDqK7Q28fc-4VTuAgJtZmNpg%
> 40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAFWa6t%2Bn2_r3JrwUKUVg-RLkb8aDqK7Q28fc-4VTuAgJtZmNpg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to django-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CADT%2BYwc7jhNzd%2BKvkKiHVYc1mNTmZcBNyh9KfF8P6P%3DuOgS4jw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to