I am currently working on haystack search in django. I met 2 problems,
first, when I use 'Whoosh' engine, the search can only return the result
that match exactly the same with my search key, for example if I type
'ABC', it cannot match 'ABCD' Secondly, how can I achieve wildcard search
using haystack? For example, if I type'A*C', it can return 'ABC', 'ABCCC'
'AC' and so one. Or other method just to achieve the same result(Basically,
return the result that contains the key word in same order)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/f13fe857-13c9-4d46-b1f8-9f8d42298dae%40googlegroups.com.