Thanks for the link - I have read it before. I need to stay with these
models, so is there a simple query to get my result, or do I have to make
multiple queries and combine the data in python?

Thanks,

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAEqej2Mrc7skJGzL%3DM42Zjm5W0tAVoLuz8p%2BuCQQTCxm_vT-QQ%40mail.gmail.com.