In polls application I added annotation to check one to many relationship
between Question and Choice models such that, Index only return questions
with more than one choices to be displayed but my testcase fails all the
time with annotation where both query returns same data.
views.py (Not Working: Added `annotate(num =
Count('choice')).filter(num__gt=1))`
{{{
class IndexView(generic.ListView):
    template_name = 'polls/index.html'
    context_object_name = 'latest_question_list'
    def get_queryset(self):
        """Return the last five published questions."""
        return Question.objects.annotate(num =
Count('choice')).filter(num__gt=1).filter(pub___lte=timezone.now()).order_by('-pub_date')[:5]
}}}
Error:
{{{
Traceback (most recent call last): File
"C:\Users\hmnsh\repos\DjangoApp\mysite\polls\tests.py", line 80, in
test_past_question ['']
File
"C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\envs\django\lib\site-packages\django\test\testcases.py",

line 940, in assertQuerysetEqual return self.assertEqual(list(items),
values, msg=msg) AssertionError: Lists differ: [] != ['']
}}}

Please help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/07017f35-aee4-486c-a84c-d9cad46ec36d%40googlegroups.com.