Please also check in the settings.py that admin is in your apps list.

2018-04-16 13:50 GMT+02:00 Chasan KIOUTSOUK MOUSTAFA <chas...@gmail.com>:

> Also make sure, you have the following configuration on *urls.py*
>
> *from django.contrib import admin
> from django.urls import path, include
>
> urlpatterns = [
>     path('admin/', admin.site.urls),
> ]*
>
>
>
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 2:48 PM, Chasan KIOUTSOUK MOUSTAFA <
> chas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Try this one with trailing slash /admin/
>>
>> It should work.
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 2:44 PM, David Corcoran <
>> david.corco...@batipi.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm trying to locate the Django Admin access. I've tried these two URL
>>> configs:
>>>
>>> /admin
>>>
>>> /adminlogin/?next=/admin
>>>
>>> The response returned at these pages is "DoesNotExist".
>>>
>>>
>>> Is there a specific folder (part of code), that I could check for these
>>> details?  I'm wondering if perhaps this was not set-up during
>>> development....if that is the case due to the response, any feedback on
>>> where to activate this part of the Django framework in app would be
>>> appreciated.
>>>
>>> Note: need to reactivate some users within app (due to issue/limitation
>>> with API connected), and was hoping to remove the old redundant profile
>>> from the Django Admin.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> David
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Django users" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to django-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>> To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
>>> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/ms
>>> gid/django-users/627873d8-2f3c-4328-abd2-6be142bc009f%40googlegroups.com
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/627873d8-2f3c-4328-abd2-6be142bc009f%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Kind Regards.
>> --------------------------------------------------
>> Chasan KIOUTSOUK MOUSTAFA,
>> Freelance Software Engineer
>> www.chasank.com
>> --------------------------------------------------
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Kind Regards.
> --------------------------------------------------
> Chasan KIOUTSOUK MOUSTAFA,
> Freelance Software Engineer
> www.chasank.com
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Django users" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to django-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/
> msgid/django-users/CAOhBaNBkWDYjc4Z8QC0C21SD9jxPN
> z%3Dr2qzfVxtKQOmZpd%3D-Hg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAOhBaNBkWDYjc4Z8QC0C21SD9jxPNz%3Dr2qzfVxtKQOmZpd%3D-Hg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to django-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/django-users.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CADFq4vXWc%2BWBdM_rOgrZmoYLzGLgR79_ZqnbHJpAXcWud6rkQg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to