From: django-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:django-users@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Balu Nanduri
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 2:48 PM
To: Django users
Subject: Need Help With integrating Python Scripts with Django Frame Work

Hi,
         I am working on a project where I have to communicate with Tableau
server and generate pptx with the images downloaded. I have a working script to
do this piece, currently the script generates pptx and stores it to my local
filesystem.

Now I would like to create a web page which would accept necessary input from
users and should trigger the script which generates pptx and then downloads the
files to the user's browser.

I had set up DJANGO environment of the same but not getting how to call this
script from the web page so, could anyone help me out with a overview on how
can I call my working script on click of a button and download the files
generated by the script.

Thanks & Regards
Balu
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/b5471890-0cd8-4ee7-a7c5-c43840590a4d%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/b5471890-0cd8-4ee7-a7c5-c43840590a4d%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/02eb6190ff484840b8729f146bb3e166%40ISS1.ISS.LOCAL.