Hi,

django.middleware.security.SecurityMiddleware is missing in your settings.py
file in the middleware section.

Read the Django docs for more details on what they each one of the security
options do.

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.0/ref/middleware/

Sent from my mobile device

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/08BD2D2F-5EA5-4BE8-9F81-56A980D2E0A8%40gmail.com.