Been there. Done that. Many times!!!  Still can't find the field list that it is complaining about.

What is really weird is that the same code runs on 2 other computers without any errors.

On Wednesday, 02 May, 2018 09:16 PM, Matthew Pava wrote:

“>>>>random letters & numbers”

That looks like merge conflicts with Git.  You’ll want to fix those up, not just by deleting those lines, but by verifying the code does what you want it to.

You may want to just delete all of your migrations files and start anew if they’re not important to you.

*From:*django-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:django-users@googlegroups.com] *On Behalf Of *Gerald Brown
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 2, 2018 4:08 AM
*To:* Anthony Flury; django-users@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: OperationalError

Thanks for the reply.

I have done the makemigrations/migrate numerous times.  Each time it says there is an error in the previous migration file so I have to comment out most of the file.  I then just deleted all of the self generated migration files and started fresh.

I was also getting some weird characters in my files like ">>>>random letters & numbers.  I deleted all of those & ran the migrations again.

The weird thing is that now when I click on the link it says "unknown column telephone in field list", previously it was first_name that was unknown.

I have this application running on a "similar" computer and it has *NO* problems with this area so maybe there are some other applications running that cause the problem even though this one is in a virtualenv.