Note: `mydomain.com` is not my real domain name.

When I go to `test.mydomain.com`, I get a page that just says `Bad Request
(400)`.

I'm running a Django app located at `/home/django/product_blog`.

Here are the contents of my nginx file at
`/etc/nginx/sites-available/BRBR2`.

    server {
        listen 80;
        server_name test.mydomain.com;
        error_log /var/log/nginx/debug.log debug;

        location = /favicon.ico { access_log off; log_not_found off; }
        location /static/ {
            root /home/django/product_blog;
        }

        location / {
            include         uwsgi_params;
            uwsgi_pass
unix:/home/django/product_blog/product_blog.sock;
        }
    }

When I go to the debug file after trying to load the site, I see this:
https://pastebin.com/GchPd1MD.

The file at `/var/log/nginx/error.log` shows nothing.

How do I find the source of the 400 error?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c8f497b0-8d9c-4695-a1ff-39abddc90bf5%40googlegroups.com.