In addition to Beautiful Soup, you probably need Requests
(http://docs.python-requests.org/en/master/).

Some examples of using these together:

https://gist.github.com/bradmontgomery/1872970

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-work-with-web-data-using-requests-and-beautiful-soup-with-python-3

P.S. In future try to use a descriptive name for your post to the group;
e.g. Looking for help on web scraping woith Python

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/685112bf-4ed7-41d6-8042-c1c02776cbf8%40googlegroups.com.