Hi, sorry for the mistakes, I'm using google-translator :)

I hired a VPS on Digital Ocean, installed Django-Postgres and everything
works

correctly. Now I want to increase the security of Django's administrative
interface,
I want site administrators to login using SSH, eliminating authentication
by password. It would be something similar to when I connect to the server
with PuTTY via SSH.

There is little documentation of SSH-Django, but I found an interesting
package called
simplesshkey <https://pypi.org/project/django-simplesshkey/>, which can
relate SSH keys to a user, saving them in the database
of Django. I do not know if with this package I can achieve my goal, but I
do not think so.

Is there any way to do this?
Can I reconsider another way of connecting as an administrator to the
database, less

safe ? I would not like to have a remote open port in postgres, I would
prefer it to be

Managed through Django.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/9b1bb164-73af-4c92-9ed9-d7371c6bfa92%40googlegroups.com.