On 12/07/18 10:28, Harsh Rawat wrote:
So basically I need to write the documentation regarding what should be the apt name for the feature and what packages come installed with django initially .

I think the bug report suggests discussing possible options regarding new names and packages collections with the python developers.

Documentation of the existing feature sets would be useful too.