I delete the models.py file since I am splitting all the models into
separated files based on their name and import them in the __init__.py as
the 2nd image i post before..
Should I keep the models.py file ? If yes, where should I keep them ? And
what the content it should be ?

Below I attach one of the model that I made
from django.db import models
from rest_framework import serializers

from Retailapp.models.MasterManagement.MasterItem_models import MasterItem
from Retailapp.models.MasterManagement.MasterUOM_models import MasterUOM

class ItemUnitConvercy(models.Model):
    unit_convercy_id = models.BigAutoField(primary_key=True)
    qty_convercy = models.CharField(max_length=50, blank=True)
    master_item_id = models.ForeignKey(MasterItem, on_delete=models.CASCADE)
    uom_id = models.OneToOneField(MasterUOM, on_delete=models.CASCADE)

    class Meta:
        db_table = 'ItemUnitConvercy'
        app_label = 'Retailapp'

class ItemUnitConvercySerializer(serializers.ModelSerializer):
    class Meta:
        model = ItemUnitConvercy
        fields = '__all__'

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c374b800-2f70-4618-9909-9ed1052ee604%40googlegroups.com.