I am following the instructions I found here:

https://www.toptal.com/django/installing-django-on-iis-a-step-by-step-tutorial

I am up to this point: 'Configuring IIS to run a FastCGI application'
It says 'Click OK on the handler information dialog. IIS will then ask
you to confirm the creation of a matching FastCGI application entry
which you will need to confirm. This entry will be visible in the
FastCGI Settings feature, accessible at the root screen of the IIS
Management Console'

But after I set up the Module Mapping and do the above there is no
entry for the handler in the FastCGI Settings.

Anyone know what I may be doing wrong or how to proceed?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CACwCsY4PLHrBawiS9mRvWj13xkaZ_td4Gk%3DmhZAJB9dGr1_H8g%40mail.gmail.com.