I'd like to represent foreign key relationships inside the Admin
interface when there are multiple nested one-to-many relationships.
Here's a simple example model to demonstrate, using the
edit_inline=models.TABULAR parameter:

__________

class Root(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField(maxlength=200)
    class Admin:
        pass

class Model2(models.Model):
    root = models.ForeignKey(Root, edit_inline=models.TABULAR,
num_in_admin=3)
    description = models.CharField(maxlength=2048, core=True)

class Model3(models.Model):
    model2 = models.ForeignKey(Model2, edit_inline=models.TABULAR,
num_in_admin=3)
    description = models.CharField(maxlength=500, core=True)

In the admin, when editing an instance of "Root", I can create/edit
associated "Model2" rows inline, but there is no inline interface or
link to create or view "Model3" rows.  Is there a techinique available
to handle this?  Strictly speaking, I don't necessarily need the nested
view to appear on the same page, as a link to the "Model3" view would
suffice.

I'm just getting my feet wet with Django, and I am very impressed!
Thanks for any possible insight.

Dan