@Jason, yes I believe I do need to research further when that action
happens. the point where the password is hashed and stored in the User
table. I'll continue to work on it.

@James, currently the requirements are non debatable for us developers in
the company. The security team implemented the guidelines and by any means,
they have to be implemented. (Even though the company apps don't even
follow the policies!) I believe it's just additional work for developers,
and makes the development time longer which equates to less value to
customers. But I do appreciate the points you provided. When I have the
chance to have a discussion with the security team, I will definitely bring
up these points.

Kind Regards,
Simon Arriola

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CABXH83rWdi7itb7O3Bs%2B3%3DW3dNozEDHZ6NMmo0ZfMEqUu%3DT5uA%40mail.gmail.com.