Hello Angela,

Your Apache is acting up, please fix it then we can solve the other issue.

*Regards,Gilwell Muhati | +254 710 739 116 | *
*~~“The mind is its own place and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a
hell of heaven…”~~John Milton *

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CALO4FhHe-MCoq4r5DtA3TdAL%2BoS2hK7BEfH7u7GseFYzdO6%3D3Q%40mail.gmail.com.