I'm writting 2 models with ManyToMany Relations, first I make a model to
list all my requirements

class Requirements(models.Model):
requirement = models.CharField(max_length=150)
def __str__(self):
return self.requirement

So in this example my list of requirements will be:

   - Personal ID
   - Letter from your boss
   - Last degree obtained
   - Photography

Now I make custom list from different scenarios, since not all jobs require
the same documents, my model will be:

class RequirementsList(models.Model):
job= models.ForeignKey(Jobs, on_delete=models.DO_NOTHING)
requirements= models.ManyToManyField(Requirements)

def __str__(self):
return str(self.job)

Now I can pick some of my requeriments and make custom lists from each job
or position avaliable.

Last, I make my 3rd model , with a relation between RequirementList and File

class FileDetail(models.Model):
file= models.ForeignKey(File, on_delete=models.DO_NOTHING)
job = models.ForeignKey(Jobs, on_delete=models.DO_NOTHING, blank=True,
null=True)
requeriments = models.ManyToManyField(RequirementsList)

def __str__(self):
return self.file

So I need my requirement list to filter what requirements who has to be in
my file, but this only give to me in requirements a list of lists instead
of requirements in the list.

I been reading the docs and found the "through" parameter but I can't make
it work.

Somone has a clue of what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/4837fd8e-1193-48ba-a869-f233faf92443%40googlegroups.com.